We have closed our Reading Room until further
notice so as to conform with the Government’s requirement
not to hold meetings and gatherings. However you will still be
able to join our Sunday services (at 11am
) and Wednesday
meetings (at 7:30pm
Two methods of access to our Meetings and Services will be available:
Via any telephone or mobile phone using Zoom.
You will be charged at your standard (local UK) call rate.
Via the internet using Zoom
- Call 0330 088 5830
- When prompted enter the following Meeting ID followed by hash:
- There is no participant ID, so at the next prompt just enter hash:
- If your computer or smartphone already has the Zoom app,
CLICKING THIS LINK
will take you straight to the meeting room. If you do not
already have the Zoom app loaded on your device this link will enable
you to download it, before taking you to the meeting.
- If you have the Zoom app you can also join by opening the app
and clicking “Join” or “Join meeting”.
Then enter the Meeting ID: 210 988 7924.
- The app may ask a question about what audio to join with. Select
“Call using internet audio” or “Join with computer audio”.
- Participants’ microphones will be muted during the services
except when giving a testimony. Instructions for un-muting will be
given out by the First Reader at the Wednesday testimony meetings.
We also ask you to keep your cameras turned off during the services
to conserve bandwidth.
If you wish to send a written testimony to be read out at a Wednesday
meeting, you can send it via EMAIL
or alternatively text it to 07986 592 459
at any time.
A warm welcome awaits you in whatever way you choose to join us.